Thursday, August 7, 2008

just talked to my rep. for Korea. I am SO EXCITED! hehe He was talking about keeping me on as a teacher when I get back teaching english via webcam. I am sooooooooooooo siked. He was talking about how much in demand English is and that I will be in a very big demand and could get a second job easily like teaching privately.
Chungnam has 1 million people
They have a department store called E-store which is like Wal-Mart just south Korea's way of a department store
Everything in apartment is included there is all appliances, washer, dryer, tv everything except internet I also will live alone. :) It is located right by school
The train system in S. Korea is very fast. It is equivelant to 200mph. You can get to Seoul for $10 and in like 20 min. There also is a train connection from Seoul so it's easy to get home.
I will be assisting a Korean teacher however they are not qualified nor gifted in English and when she is out or request I will then teach.
S. Korea does not have checking accounts. I can transfer my money from what is similar to a pre paid credit card that is how they do money there. I get paid on the 25th of each month
I need to be there a week before semester starts their terms begin first monday of MarchIf i choose to not sign another contract then i will be given a month of bonus pay for going plus during the year i get 2 weeks of paid vacation plus sick days, personal days.internet is like $20 a month and it's faster than dsl/cable
John keep saying do not worry about a thing. He said that I technically don't need to go there with any money tha it is all taken care of. i go through 5 days of training once i get there i will need to be there last week of Feb. They will pick me up at the airport and i will get $300-$400 right then. i asked him when will i know and he said that once he gets my background check ran w/ the Korean goverment unless i am a criminal then I have a job! omg omg I'm beyond excited. This is going to be EXACTLY what i needed! I'm so proud of me. I can't wait

No comments: