


well a friend said I had not wrote in a while and wondered if this thing was still alive and kicking. So yeppers I'm doing ok. Just counting down the time to get out of dodge. I'm still working two jobs and finishing up two classes at school. It's now down to the 4 month mark. 4 months and 3 weeks. I really can't believe it. That really isn't a lot of time. My grandpa's health is declining and I'm concerned he is going to pass away while I'm in Korea. But I just have to leave it up to the Lord anyways.
Today I got my background check form done and had more blood taken. I'll have to get some shots but it cannot be more than 3 months from leaving. I"m working out what to do w/ my cats. Even though they said I can take them. Poo is old and I don't think he will survive the transition. Also a girl is over there now and she can't find any cat food anywhere. Yikes!!!! Although I am sure they would be content living on tuna but Mommy wouldn't. If anyone reading this knows of a good home for a young 3 yr old gray/white cat please let me know. She is very well behaved and loves to play. Good with children as well. Well this is all I know. In mid October I will order my passport.
Much Love
No comments:
Post a Comment